A comprehensive homework diary featuring the Building Character & Resilience Program
StudyTrek is a stunningly designed homework and reading diary that includes our new Building Character & Resilience Program and features literacy, numeracy and time management tools. StudyTrek allows students to set goals and record reading and homework tasks, while enabling parents and teachers to communicate with ease. With its spacious layout and practical features, StudyTrek offers students, parents and teachers the perfect planning solution for those important years before the transition to secondary school.
StudyTrek is available in both standard and customised editions.
- Dated week-to-a-view format
- Open plan layout with ample space to record homework and assignments
- 48 Weekly Building Character & Resilience virtues and activities
- Weekly wellbeing & resilience tips and word power
- Helpful student resources, including information on Australia and the continents, our democracy, citizenship, healthy eating, wellbeing and cyber safety, maths facts,
spelling and grammar – and Our Indigenous Peoples
- Receive a Bonus Classroom Poster with every class set sold and a 1 Year free membership to the BCR Resource Hub*.
*Class set equals 25 units. Resource Hub access available late November.